Emulator for PyBpod to work with the Bpod’s State Machine ports.
At the moment, the Emulator for PyBpod module works by overriding inputs and outputs on a running task protocol. This will interact directly with a running State Machine in Bpod. As such, any event or state change that would occur naturally from any of those input or output changes, will occur.
- Free software: MIT license
- Allows to override the Port components (i.e., LED, Poke and Valve)
- BNC In and Out value override
- Wire inputs and outputs override for Bpod 0.7
- Override Serial message for the connected modules (sends a bytes message)
- Messages are sent while the State Machine is running, triggering the events and/or state changes as if the values were coming from the real inputs/outputs.
Please see Installation page.
To run the all tests run:
Note, to combine the coverage data from all the tox environments run:
set PYTEST_ADDOPTS=--cov-append tox